All those candidates who have started their preparation in order to attempt the WB Post Office GDS Examination for 5778 Posts for Gramin Dak Sevak must download their respective admit cards which is now available on the official website of the West Bengal Postal Circle @ westbengalpost.gov.in. After completion of application process organization central authority will be released WB GDS Admit Card 2018 Via Online Mode on its official webpage at westbengalpost.gov.in. Aspirants start exam preparation by below exam pattern and syllabus to perform well in the written test. The West Bengal Postal Circle releases a notice regarding the revised exam dates and admit cards.We have provided the WB GDS Call Letter 2018 on our site for the quick reference of the candidates. There are many Candidates who have submitted their Application for this Exam. Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website of West Bengal Postal Circle and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
WB GDS Admit Card 2018
Without Call Letter the Aspirants will not allow entering exam hall and they will now eligible to appear written exam. The WB GDS exam will conduct at various exam centers of Rajasthan in India. Applied candidates must carry WB GDS Admit Card 2018 along with identity proof while attending the Examination. Recently the Recruitment Board of West Bengal Postal Circle has invited application for 5778 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for GDS Jobs in West Bengal State. A Huge Number of Candidates Filled Online Application form for the Above Vacant Posts. The Last date of filling application form is 4th May 2018. In order to fill up these posts and to select the definite number of applications among the various applications, the organisation will conduct a written examination. Applicants should download their WB GDS Hall ticket/ Exam Admit Card from official web-portal or through given links. Here we would like to say that there are no means candidates can get admit card.
www.westbengalpost.gov.in admit card 2018
- Organization Name: West Bengal Postal Circle
- Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- No. of Posts: 5778 Posts
- Job Types: State Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date of Online Application: 4th May 2018
- Exam Types: Written Exam
- Exam Date: Updates Soon
- Category: Admit Card
- WB GDS Admit Card Status: will release 2 week before exam
- Job Location: West Bengal
- Official Website: westbengalpost.gov.in
WB GDS Exam Pattern 2018
- The Written Exam Consist of Objective Types Question.
- The Exam Paper is 100 Marks.
- The Exam Paper is split into Three Sections like Section A, Section B (I), Section B (II).
- The Time Duration is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There is No Negative Making for GDS Written Test.
|Name of Subject||No. of Question||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|Maths Section A||50||50||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|English Section B(I)||50||25|
|Regional English Section B(II)||50||25|
How to download WB GDS Hall Ticket 2018
- First candidates are required to visit the official site of West Bengal Postal Circle @ westbengalpost.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “WB GDS Admit Card 2018 ” section and hit the link.
- Now select the appropriate link related to post and hit the link.
- Now admit card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then proceed if you have opted specified exam centers and enter required information such as “Registration ID” and “Roll No”.
- After entering the detail press on “Search” button and hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it at the time of exam.