Those who are interested and eligible for the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification are requested to must apply for the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 before the last date. Interested applicants who are interested in the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam can apply for the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 Online Application Notification @ www.upbed.nic.in. This year UP B.Ed JEE Examination Will be organized in the month of May 2018. On the Basis of UP B.Ed JEE Scores 2018, applicants can get admission to B.Ed Courses in various Govt., Aided or Self-Financed Colleges & Universities located across the state. Every year DEIS will conduct the Entrance Test for interested candidates so it has published this year also the Entrance Test for Various Posts. If you are eligible then you may fill the application and submit it on or before the closing date which is available soon. Check out the given passage in order to get to know about the each and every detail regarding the official notification.
UP B.Ed Application Form 2018
In the below passage, we have given each and every detail regarding the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018. Detailed procedure for submitting the respective applications is also mentioned here, along with the description of eligibility criteria required for the given notification. If you find yourself eigibile as per the required eligibility criteria, for the UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification then, must fill up the registration form for the given examination before the last date. The Uttar Pradesh Education Department is going to conduct the Joint Entrance Test Examination in the month of May 2018 at the various examination centers in Uttar Pradesh state for the applicants who want to take admission in B.Ed Course in the well reputed Institute. Must check out the required details regarding the Educational Qualification, exam pattern, How to apply, important dates from the passage given below.
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2018 Details
- Name of the University: Uttar Pradesh Education Department
- Total Number of Posts: Various Posts
- Name of the Examination: UP B.Ed Examination 2018
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting Date to Apply online for the Application form: 15th February 2018
- Last Date to Apply online for the Application form: 15th March 2018
- Category: Application form 2018
- Official Portal: www.upbed.nic.in
UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply fo the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Notification must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in the relevant Stream from a recognized university or institutions.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per the government rules and regulation.
- For General & OBC category must have to pay application form fee of Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved category must have to pay application form fee of Rs 550/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Marks.
How to apply for UP B.Ed Application Form 2018
- Firstly, applicants are required to register themselves online through official website: www.upbed.nic.in.
- Students need to click on ‘Candidates Registration’.
- After Registration candidates need to fill all basic information.
- After Filling detail needs to upload photo and signature.
- you can deposit your application fee through online & Bank Challan.
- After the Successful payment, download the complete online Application form.
UP B.Ed Application Form 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of UP B.Ed Application form – 15th February 2018
- Last date for registration form– 15th March 2018
- Deadline for application form Fees – 15th March 2018
- Date of B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination – 11th April 2018
- Announcement of result card – 10th to 15th May 2018
- Date of counseling – 01st to 30th June 2018