Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2018 for (UG) Admission At www.scmhabra.org. Merit list will issued by the Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya on it official webpage. After the merit list procedure Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya decided to started the Admission to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure.All the applied student are available now to check the Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit list.
Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2018
Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya (UG) Merit list shortly provide through the Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya on it official webpage.After the merit list procedure Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya going to started the Admission to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure. Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya Applied Student ought to read the whole article . Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya student can check the Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit List form the official website ,and we also provide a direct link to search the Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya (UG) Merit List. Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya provide the UG Course in Bengali, English, History, Education, Sanskrit, Accountancy, Food & Nutrition, Human Development.
www.scmhabra.org Final Merit List UG/PG
- Instituted Name – Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya
- Afflicted to – West Bengal State University
- Course provide – UG Honours / General
- Admission for – BA / B.Com / B.Sc
- Academic Session – 2018
- Apply Process – Online
- Official website – www.scmhabra.org
- Online Application Open from – In the month of June
- Merit List will be published on – In the month of June
UG Admission Qualification
- Student who want to admission for first year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses they ought to passing H.S (10+2) Examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other Board / any recognized Board.
- General & OBC Candidates a minimum of 50 marks in the aggregate and 45 marks in subject or 55 marks in the subject in H.S or equivalent examination.
- SC / ST Candidates 40 marks in aggregate or 40 marks in the subject.
- B.A Honours Course in Bengali (100 seats), English (75 seats), History (53 seats), English (75 seats), Education (25 seats), Sanskrit (25 seats), B.Com Honours Course in Accounting & Finance (292 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in Human Development (30 seats). B.A general course (500 seats), B.Sc General Food & Nutrition (50 seats),
- B.Sc general in Pure Science (30 seats). B.Com General (146 seats).
Documents Required for UG Admission
- Self Coloured Photograph,Age proof certificate (10th Admit card / School Certificate),Mark Sheet of Madhyamik and H.S Examination,Caste Certificate (if applicable),PH Certificate (if applicable).
Verification Original for UG Admission
Duly Signed printed application form ,Attested photo-copies admit &mark sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examination shed Application form & Fees Receipt ,AC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PH Certificate Original Migration Certificate ,School Leaving certificate ,Migration Certificate ,Recent Coloured Passport size photograph ,Payment e-Receipt.
Application Fees for UG Admission
- Application fees submitted online will be valid only after depositing the application fees Rs.150/- to the bank.
Contact Details for any Inquiry :
Sree Chaitanya Mahavidyalaya
Habra-Prafullanagar, North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743268
Ph no – 03216-237189 / 237086
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.scmhabra.org