Good News for All Candidates, State Bank of India has been Declare the SBI PO Job Recruitment Job Notification 2018 of the Probationary Officers ( PO ). if you have apply this recruitment ? The online application Registration and SBI PO application fee will be start on 21/4/2018 to 13/05/2018. State bank of india has been the notification will be released today. State Bank of India (SBI) had issued an advertisement regarding the release of the 2,000 probationary officers vacancies. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies an apply online before the last date from the official website @ sbi.co.in/careers. As you know that SBI, is a well known organisation and it frequently releases recruitment notifications every year. Likewise this year also SBI is all set to hire capable individuals under different departments in their organisation. If you want to apply for the various vacant posts of PO (Probationary Officers) then, you must be able to fulfil the already set up eligibility criteria given by State Bank of India in the official notification they have uploaded in the official web portal @ sbi.co.in. he SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification has been released and eligible candidates can do online registration via official website sbi.co.in from 21st April to 13th May 2018. So as you can see the online application date is starting from today on 21st April, 2018, so from now you all who find themselves eligible for the given recruitment process must apply online through the official link which is provided below at the end of the passage. Read the rest of the information regarding the SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2018 from the below article.
SBI PO Notification 2018
Here we are providing you all the latest news regarding the Government jobs as well as the Bank Jobs. For those candidates who are searching latest SBI jobs, here is a great opportunity for you all, as the SBI (State Bank of India) is now hiring candidates for the 2,000 probationary officers vacancies. The candidates who are having the age limit of above 21 years and below 30 years can apply for this huge recruitment process. Candidates who want to apply for the given recruitment process must possess Graduate Degree / its equivalent from recognized institute and colleges. Additional details regarding it can simply be seen via official notification link given below. As the applications are invited by SBI from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Check out the further eligibility criteria from the passage given below.
Download SBI PO Notification PDF & Zip File : SBI PO Notification 2018
SBI PO Important Date Please Keep in Mind
|Online Registration Date||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Application Fees||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|SBI PO Call Letter Download Date||18.06.2018 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||1st, 7th, 8th, July 2018|
|SBI PO Exam Result – Preliminary||15 July 2018|
|Download Call Letter Main exam||20.07.2018|
|Main online Exam Call Letter||04.08.2018|
|Main Result Declare date||20.08.2018|
|SBI PO Interview Call Letter Download||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|SBI PO Final Result Declare Date||01.11.2018|
Pre examination Training for SC/ST
|Pre – Exam Call Letter Download||28.05.2018 Onwards|
|Pre – Exam Training Conduct||18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018|
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Examination Name: SBI PO 2018
- Organized by: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2000
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: sbi.co.in/careers
|Backlog vacancies Details|
SBI Recruitment Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 1st April 2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD(SC/ST): 15 Years
- PwD (OBC): 13 Years
- PwD(GEN): 10 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment: 5 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 Years.
Educational Qualification (As on 31st August 2018):
All the applicants who are going to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 must possess Graduation degree from recognized university or institution.
- General & OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Exam
- Phase-II: Main Exam
Pay Scale: The starting SBI PO salary package for the candidates who will get selected for the various PO posts under diffrent departments of SBI will be 27,620 (with four increments) and also there are annual incentives worth 7 -12 Lakhs.
SBI PO Important Dates:
- SBI PO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date: 21st April 2018
- SBI PO Application Form 2018 Last Date: 13th May 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21st April to 13th May 2018
- SBI PO Prelims Call Letter: 18th June (onwards)
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Date: 1st, 7th & 8th July
- SBI PO Prelims Result: 15th July 2018
- SBI PO Main Call Letter: 20th July
- SBI PO Main Exam Date: 4th August 2018
- SBI PO Main Result: 20th August 2018
How to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of SBI @ sbi.co.in/careers.
- On the home page, click on the New Registration.
- Then you have to enter the required details correctly such as your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications etc.
- Next step is to upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.(photo size should be not more than 50kb and signature not more than 20kb).
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be provided.
- Then you must submit the application fee as per your category through Debit card/Credit card/Netbanking.
- At last you should take the print out of online fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Download SBI PO Notification : Click here