Eligibe candidates must apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018-19. If you are interested in the 1096 Ayush Assistant, Sub Inspector Posts, so must check check out the given eligibility criteria and afterwards apply for the given recruitment notification through online mode from the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) @ www.ossc.gov.in.Before applying, you must read out the official notification in order to get to know about if you are eligbile for the several posts or not?. We are now advising you all to read the given passage carefully, so that you will be aware about the each and every detail regarding the OSSC Recruitment 2018-19.
OSSC Recruitment 2018-19
Job aspirants who are scrolling all over the internet regarding the Odisha Govt jobs, you all are advised to must apply for the 1096 Ayush Assistant, Sub Inspector Posts @ www.ossc.gov.in. Now in order to hire sufficient candidates for their organisation, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had now released OSSC Recruitment 2018-19 for filling up the several vacant posts under different departments. Every year, OSSC release recruitment notification in order to select individuals from all over the country. Likewise, this year also Odisha Staff Selection Commission had inviteed online applications from the interested and eligible candidates. Check out the eligibility criteria for the post wise recruitment process.
Latest update :- The officials will release OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant Admit card 2018 10-15 days before the exam. After apply for the OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant online application candidate are waiting for the OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant examination date along with the admit card information search are at the internet . So, Applicants immediately download your OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant Admit Card 2018 from the official website www.ossc.gov.in .
OSSC Jobs 2018 1096 Ayush Assistant, Sub Inspector Posts
- Name Of The Department: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Name Of The Posts: Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant
- Vacancies: 878
- Job Location: Odisha
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting Date To Apply: Started
- Ending date of Application Submission: Refer official notification
- Official Website: @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2018-19
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Class in Science or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution in order to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST or PWD Candidates.
Selection Process: Selection for Recruitment is done based on their performance in following tests.
- Written Exam
- Career Evaluation &
- Certificate Verification
Salary Package: Selected candidates will get the following amount as Salary.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,200/-
- All General Category Candidates must pay Rs.100/- through Online mode.
- SC/ST Candidates need not pay any application fee.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Then, must log on through the website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on “OSSC Online Application” link.
- Select the desired post & Click on it.
- Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
- Take print out of online application for future use.
OSSC Important dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: Started
- Closing Date of application: Read official notification
Apply Online: OSSC Recruitment 2018-19