The Preliminary Exam will be held on 12th May 2018 and NABARD Assistant Manager Prelims Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter 2018 will available from before 1 week of the Exam. Applicants must download NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018 from the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development on its official website @ nabard.org. In General, having knowledge of Test Pattern for NABARD Asst. Manager helps you crack the exam easily. You can plan accordingly keeping in mind the subjects to cover, weightage of Subjects etc. Thus, refer the Assistant Manager NABARD Exam Pattern 2018 for better preparation. As per the news we are getting from our sources and the official notification, NABARD Gr A Prelims Hall Ticket 2018 has been released now by the organisation named “National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)” on its official web portal @ nabard.org.
latest update :- Direct link to download the admit card/ hall ticket is also given below in the passage along with the details regarding the NABARD Gr A Prelims Hall Ticket. For the purpose of attending the given examination, all the applicants are required to carry their respective Admit card/ hall ticket from the official website or from the direct link which is given here in the same page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018
Moreover, candidates have to cross check the details present on NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018. The organisation named “National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)” had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country in order to fill up the 92 vacant posts of Assistant Manager RDBS. The written examination will be conducted in upcoming dates at various examination centers in Mumbai/ Maharashtra. All the applicats are advised to Download the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018 from here. There are lots of vacanicies are there to be filled under different departments in the organisation. Those candidates who are interested in these several vacancies have already applied for the same. Candidates are selected for NABARD Assistant Manager Posts based on their Performance in Written Test. Moreover, the contenders who cleared the Written Test have to face Interview. Now those candidates are required to download the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018. This examination will be conducted in the month of April/May 2018 (As expected).
NABARD Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2018 – www.nabard.org
- Name of Organisation: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Post Name: Assistant Manager RDBS
- Number of Vacancies: 92
- Application Process: Online
- Starting Date to apply: 13th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 02nd April 2018
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Site: www.nabard.org
- Job Location: Mumbai/ Maharashtra
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs/ Banking Jobs
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
NABARD Gr A Prelims Admit Card 2018 Download
- Firstly, visit the official website of NABARD i.e. www.nabard.org.
- Search for an appropriate link to download NABARD Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card.
- Later, click on that link.
- Enter the required credentials like date of Birth, Enrollment Number to log in.
- Cross check the entered details before submitting.
- After that click on download the admit card and take the print out of NABARD Assistant Manager exam 2018 call letter.
- Do not forget to carry the copy of admit on exam date.
Applicants must check out the direct link to download the NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018. Must bookmark our page in order to get to know about the each and every detail regarding the admit card/ hall ticket.