Merit list will issued by the Gobardanga Hindu College on it official webpage. After the merit list process Gobardanga Hindu College decided to started the Admission to first year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure.All the applied student are available now to check the Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) merit list for admission .Gobardanga Hindu College is Affiliated to The University of Calcutta in West Bengal State.
Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Merit list 2018
Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Merit list shortly provide through the Gobardanga Hindu College on it official webpage.After the merit list procedure Gobardanga Hindu College going to started the Admission to first year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure. Gobardanga Hindu College Applied Student ought to read the whole article .Gobardanga Hindu College student can check the Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) merit List form the official website ,and we also provide a direct link to search the Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Merit List. Gobardanga Hindu College provide the B.A Honours Course in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Education, Philosophy, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce.
Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Admission 2018
- Instituted Name – Dhruba Chand Halder College
- Afflicted to – The West Bengal State University
- Course provide – UG Honours / General
- Admission for – B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours & General)
- Academic Session – 2018
- Apply Process – Online
- Official website – www.ghcollege.in
Admission Qualification for UG Admission
Student must has passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours & General) Course. Eligibility for application to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (General / Major / Hons) Courses as per West Bengal State University norms.
Academic Seat for UG Admission
- B.A Honours Course in Bengali (329 seats), English (171 seats), Sanskrit (146 seats), History (160 seats), Political Science (82 seats), Education (86 seats), Philosophy (56 seats), Economics (32 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in Mathematics (100 seats), Physics (49 seats), Chemistry (40 seats).
- B.Com Honours Course in Financial Accounting (118 seats).
- For Major Course TTMV (15 seats).
- B.A General Course (4477 seats), B.Com General (131 seats), B.Sc Pure Science
- General (131 seats), Bio Science (66 seats).
Documents Required for UG Admission
Self Coloured Photograph ,Age proof certificate (10th Admit card / School Certificate) ,Mark Sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examinations ,Caste Certificate (if applicable) ,PH Certificate (if applicable).
verification Original for UG Admission
Duly Signed printed Registration form (to printed just after admission), Self-Attested photocopy of:, Attested photo copies admit & mark sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examination should be attached with submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt, SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PH Certificate,Original Migration Certificate,One recent passport size photograph,Payment e-Receipt .
Application fees of UG Admission
Application fee through online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking) or offline (Bank Challan). Registration Fee Rs.200/- for one combination (Hons/Major/General) and Rs.50/- there after for each extra combination.
Step to check Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Merit list 2018
- Firstly , the student must login to the official website of Gobardanga Hindu College that is www.ghcollege.in .
- After that, you type the Gobardanga Hindu College(UG) Admission 2018 and searched on the home page.
- After that Gobardanga Hindu College (UG) Admission 2018 open then your name then fill up the admission form.
- Take the copy of the Printed admission application form PDF File.