Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Admission / Merit List 2018 Announce At www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org for the course of 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses.Those student are interested in the admission they can check the fees detail, online form filling process, merit list etc.e Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Affiliated to The West Bengal State University in West Bengal State.
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya UG Merit List 2018
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya provide 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses . Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to West Bengal State University in West Bengal State. The Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya organised the course of Under graduate course Bengali, Education, English, Geography, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Accountancy. to get the admission in 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses they must have Minimum Qualification High Secondary (10+2) Examination.
dinabandhumahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
- Organization name – Dinabandhu Mahavdiayalaya
- Afflicted to – The West Bengal State University
- Course of – UG Honours / General
- Admission in – B.A / B.Com
- Session of – 2018
- Online Application open form – In the month of June
- Merit List will be published on – Date Update soon
- Official Website – www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org
UG Honours / General course Admission Qualification
Admission in B.A / B.Sc / B.Com degree (Hons & Gen) is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher secondary Education in 10+2 pattern or an examination recognized as equivalent by the West Bengal State University, provided he/she has passed at least in five subjects with English as a compulsory subject.
Student taking up Honours Course for General Category A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination or at least 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
For SC / ST Candidates minimum 40% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
seat capacity detail
- B.A Honours Course in Bengali (226 seats), Education (39 seats), English (129 seats), Geography (39 seats), History (48 seats), Political Science (50 seats), Philosophy (85 seats), Sanskrit (226 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in Anthropology (36 seats), Botany (36 seats), Zoology (36 seats), Chemistry (37 seats), Economics (28 seats), Mathematics (73 seats), Physics (36 seats), Computer Science (15 seats).
- B.Com Honours Course in Accountancy (46 seats).
- B.A General Course (2012), B.Sc Pure (234 seats), B.Sc Bio (117 seats), B.Com General (117 seats).
Application fee through online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or offline (Bank Challan). Application Fees for General Course Rs.150/- + Bank Charge & Honours Course Rs.200/- + Bank Charge.
Self Coloured Photograph ,Age proof certificate (10th Admit Card / School Certificate) ,Mark Sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examinations ,Caste Certificate (if applicable) ,PH Certificate (if applicable).
Admission (verification original)
Mark Sheet of the last qualifying examination (in original) ,Caste Certificate (if any in original) ,Disability Certificate (if any, in original) ,School Leaving certificate (in original) ,Proof or residence (Voter ID, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, in original) ,Two recent passport size photographs.
Contact Details for Feedback & Enquiry :
Bongaon, North 24 Parganas
Pin – 743235, West Bengal
Ph no – 03215-255044
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org
Check your Merit List : Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit list 2018