Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2018
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Merit list for the 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses Admission will issued by the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya on it official webpage. After the merit list procedure Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya decided to started the Admission to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure.All the applied student are available now to check the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit list.
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya UG Merit list 2018
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Merit list for the admission shortly provide through the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya on it official webpage.After the merit list procedure Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya going to started the Admission to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Courses in the academic session 2018 through the online procedure. Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Applied Student ought to read the whole article .Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya student can check the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) merit List form the official website ,and we also provide a direct link to search the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Merit List. Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya offers the UG Course in Bengali, Education, English, Geography, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Accountancy.
dinabandhumahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
- Organization name – Dinabandhu Mahavdiayalaya
- Afflicted to – The West Bengal State University
- Course of – UG Honours / General
- Admission in – B.A / B.Com
- Session of – 2018
- Online Application open form – In the month of June
- Merit List will be published on – Date Update soon
- Official Website – www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org
- Admission in B.A / B.Sc / B.Com degree (Hons & Gen) is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher secondary Education in 10+2 pattern or an examination recognized as equivalent by the West Bengal State University, provided he/she has passed at least in five subjects with English as a compulsory subject.
- Student taking up Honours Course for General Category A minimum of 50 marks in the aggregate and 45 in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination or at least 55 marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
- For SC / ST Candidates minimum 40 marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
Academic seat detail
- B.A Honours Course in Bengali (226 seats), Education (39 seats), English (129 seats), Geography (39 seats), History (48 seats), Political Science (50 seats), Philosophy (85 seats), Sanskrit (226 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in Anthropology (36 seats), Botany (36 seats), Zoology (36 seats), Chemistry (37 seats), Economics (28 seats), Mathematics (73 seats), Physics (36 seats), Computer Science (15 seats).
- B.Com Honours Course in Accountancy (46 seats).
- B.A General Course (2012), B.Sc Pure (234 seats), B.Sc Bio (117 seats), B.Com General (117 seats).
Application fee through online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking) or offline (Bank Challan). Application Fees for General Course Rs.150/- + Bank Charge & Honours Course Rs.200/- + Bank Charge.
Contact Details for Feedback & Inquiry :
Bongaon, North 24 Parganas
Pin – 743235, West Bengal
Ph no – 03215-255044
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org
Firstly , the student must login to the official website of Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya that is www.onlinedinabandhumahavidyalaya.org . After that, you type the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Admission 2018 and searched on the home page. After that Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya (UG) Admission 2018 open then your name then fill up the admission form. Take the copy of the Printed admission application form PDF File.