Banaras Hindu University invites BHU Admissions 2018 from the students who are willing to take admission in UG & PG Courses. Faculty of Management Studies Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admission to the following two-year, four-semester Post-Graduate Management courses in Business Administration for the Academic Session 2018. Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. The creative and innovative University was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya, in 1916. It played a stellar role in the independence movement and has developed into the greatest centre of learning in India. Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. The creative and innovative University was founded by the great nationalist leader, Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya, in 1916. It played a stellar role in the independence movement and has developed into the greatest centre of learning in India. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 16 Faculties, and 140 Departments spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities, social science, science, technology, commerce, management, medicine, performing arts and visual arts. It has 4 centres of Advanced Studies and several departments specially assisted by the UGC. It has a large number of specialized research centres. Download Merit List/ Application Form/ Registration @ bhu.ac.in.
BHU Admissions 2018
Bharat Kala Bhavan, the reputed museum of the University, is a treasure trove of rare collections. The 927 bed hospital is equipped with all the modern amenities. The University provides a wide range of facilities for sports and hobbies, Internet facilities and units like Public Relations Cell, Printing Press, Preservation Centre, Radio Station, Petrol Pump, ATMs, Banks, Post Office, Subsidized Canteens, a NCC barrack and its own Security Force. The University family comprises of about 15000 students belonging to all streams of life, castes, religions and races, about 2000 teachers and nearly 5000 non-teaching staff. The university releases notification for the admissions into various programs. This year it has released notification for the MBA admissions and the candidates who are eligible can check the eligibility criteria from the official website ( www.bhu.ac.in).
BHU MBA Admission 2018- Details
Name of the Organization: Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Name of the Course: Management Studies (Faculty of Management Studies)
Official website : www.bhu.ac.in
Important Dates ;
- FMS BHU Admission Application Forms to be downloaded from website: 3rd week of September, 2016.]
- Last Date for Receipt of Duly Completed Application Forms both at the Counter and by Post: 2nd week of December 2016.
Course of Studies and Eligibility:
I. Master of Business Administration (MBA): 46 Seats
With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program).
II. Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA-IB): 46 Seats
With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology/Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program).
All the candidates interested in applying for these courses need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute. Aspirants can check the important details from the official notification.
Admission to the MBA and MBA IB programs of the faculty will be made on the basis of combined merit of the candidates in CAT conducted by IIM.
There shall be reservation for the following categories as per University /Govt. of India rules:
i. SC Candidates – 15 of the intake
ii. ST Candidates – 7.5 of the intake
iii. DA Candidates – 3 of the intake (on horizontal reservation basis)
iv. NC-OBC Candidates – 27 of the intake
- First Year – INR 30765/- p.a; Rs 28642 (I/III SEM)
- Second Year – INR 30765/- p.a; Rs 2125/- (II/IV SEM)
- Hostel Fee – INR 6700/- (Approx. p.a.) – Excluding mess charges
- Further details regarding admission of Foreign Nationals are available on the website www.bhu.ac.in which is updated periodically.
- Candidates should pay Rs 1500 for each application form whereas SC/ST applicants need to pay Rs 800 only.
BHU MBA Admission 2018 Application Form
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Make fee payment through Challan.