Barasat Government College merit list 2018 will declare soon At www.tspsc.gov.in .Lots of student who have appeared in the given examination and searching all over the internet regarding their results, were to be informed that you are now on the right destination.Enter hall ticket number and date of birth detail for accessingBarasat Government College UG Merit List 2018 candidates for mains exam list provided in website. The officials will declare the Barasat Government College (UG) Admission 2018 on its official web portal in the month of March, 2018 . Depend on the Barasat Government College UC Merit list 2018 , Telangana State Public Service Commission will prepare the merit list of the candidates who get shortlisted in the exam.Barasat Government College Merit list 2018 for the examination which was successfully commenced on relevant for Admission Process 2018 .
Barasat Government College Merit list 2018
barasat government college merit list 2018 for (UG) Admission check At www.bgc.org.in. Barasat Government College is decided to start the admission 1st year of the 3-year UG B.A / B.Sc (Honours & General) Course. Barasat Government College offers the Undergraduate Course in B.A Honours Course in Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, & B.Sc Honours Course in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Economics .This article related to the Barasat Government College going to organized the admission process for the academic session 2018. Barasat Government College decided to start the Admission in UG Course in B.A Honours Course in Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, & B.Sc Honours Course in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Economics. Barasat Government College affiliated to 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours & General) Course.Barasat Government College Established in 1950, a premier institution is situated in an advantageous location in the district headquarter of North 24 Parganas.
Barasat Government College has officially release a latest updates for admission in to various degree courses BA / B.Sc (Honours & General) term of Barasat Govt College Provisional & Final Merit list available on its main portal website of admission info at www.bgc.org.in, So those all students who are long time to waiting for Barasat Govt College Merit List can check today on admission info webpage and check all latest updates. Thank you to all the students who are taking admission in Barasat Government College Today, we have got new information that Barasat Government College (UG) admission merit list will be released on June 2018 at evening time. So all students are excited to check their merit list on various admission web blog, but merit list will publish only portal website of the admission department at www.bgc.org.in. However, today the merit list will be announced on the website and tomorrow you can also check out in your college notice bard. While going to college you will look at direct notice bard if your merit list will be stamped in which your name will be and subject wise merit list will be made against. So do not worry about being over worried. Do you know contact information for Feedback & Enquiry of Barasat Government College and get more information. The complete details of the Contact Details are given below, which will provide information for Barasat Government college admission.
- 10, K.N.C Road, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata – 700124
- Phone number – 033-25523365
- Fax Number – 033-25625053
- Google Email – email@example.com
- Admission Website- www.bgc.org.in
Barasat Government College was created in the year 1950, in which various higher education is taught. BA Honours and B.Sc Honors So today students who are interested in these courses, merit list and check your admission today. In BA Honours courses Bengali, English, Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy and in B.Sc Honours various courses like as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Economics etc. Every student has a special statement that students will get admission this round in the round, by duly depositing their documents in the Barasat Government College Admission Department, so that they know how much the seats are empty and how much is filled.
barasat government college Admission 2018
Student are now avialble to check the merit list for the admission .Barasat govt clg meril list 2018 data application will be Update soon. Official board will be soon to update Barasat collage merit list 2018 or barasat collage admission details 2018. There are many course available like as UG & PG as BA, B.com, B.sc, and etc… If you want to any requirement so dont worry comment here following given box here. Our team is ready to help for you as a possibly.
Admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A / B.Sc (Honours & General) Course
- Name of the Instituted :- Barasat Government College
- Afflicted to West Bengal State University
- Course provide Under Graduate (UG)
- Admission for 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours & General) Course
- Academic Session 2018
- Apply Process :Online
- Official website www.bgc.org.in
Details of Course:
- BA Honours in – Bengali, English, Political Science, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy.
- B.Sc Honours in – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Economics.
- BA General, B.Sc General.
Admission Qualification for UG Admission
- If you want to get the admission in1st year of the 3-year B.A / B.Sc (Honours & General) Course they must passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination.
- Bengali, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science Honours -50 in aggregate and 50 in subject (for OBC & General candidates) / 40 in aggregate and 40 in subject for SC/ST candidates.
- English Honours – 60 marks in aggregate & 50 marks in subject for (General & OBC Candidates) 40 marks in aggregate & 40 marks in subject (for SC / ST candidates).
- Economics Honours – 55 marks in aggregate & 40 marks in Mathematics and 40 marks in English for General & OBC candidates.
- Science Honours Subject Admission qualification will be announced shortly by the university.
Academic Seat detail
- UG B.A Honours course in Bengali (80 seats), English (80 seats), Sanskrit (47 seats), History 980 seats), Philosophy (80 seats) Political Science (80 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in Physics (56 seats), Chemistry (42 seats), Mathematics (61 seats), Botany 947 seats), Zoology (47 seats), Geography (52 seats), Economics (47 seats).
- B.A General Course (332 seats), B.Sc General Course (143 seats).
Documents Required UG Admission
Self Colour Photograph ,Age Proof Certificate (10th Admit Card / School Certificate) ,Mark Sheet of Madhyamik and H.S examinations ,Caste certificate (if applicable ,PH Certificate (if applicable).
Verification Original For UG Admission
Duly filled Printed application form ,Self Attested photocopy of: Attested photo copies admit & mark sheet of Madhyamik and HS examination should be attached with submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt ,SC / ST / OBC A / OBC B / PH Certificate ,Original Migration certificate ,Original School Leaving Certificate ,One recent passport size photograph ,Payment E-Receipt.
Application Fees for UG Admission
- Application fee through online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking) or offline (Bank Challan).
- Admission fee at the time of Admission to this college for B.Sc Honours except Economics Rs.1315/- & B.Sc Honours in Economics Rs.1295/-, B.A Honours Course Rs.1015/-, B.Sc General rs.1110/- and B.Com General Course Rs.815/-.
Barasat Government college
10, K.N.C Road, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata – 700124
Ph no – 033-25523365
Fax No – 033-25625053
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.bgc.org.in
How to check barasat government college Merit List 2018
Firstly , the student must login to the official website of barasat government college that is www.bgc.org.in.
After that, you type the barasat government college (UG) Admission 2018 and searched on the home page.
After that barasat government college (UG) Admission 2018 open then your name then fill up the admission form.
Take the copy of the Printed admission application form PDF File.