Rabindra Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018 for UG Admission check At www.rabindramahavidyalaya.org. Rabindra Mahavidyalaya create the online application to start the admission for B.A / B.Sc Honours & General Course in the academic session 2018.
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya organised the Admission for Under graduate Course in B.A Honours Course in Bengali, English, Economics, Education, Geography, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, B.Sc Honours Course in Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology. B.Com Honours Course in Accountancy.It was established in 1971, is a general degree college in Champadanga, in the Hooghly district, India. Student must have cleared the Minimum Qualification High Secondary (10+2) examination . Rabindra Mahavidyalaya is Affiliated to the University of Burdwan which is Affiliated to 3 year Degree course.This article related to the Rabindra Mahavidyalaya issue the admission process for the academic session 2018.
Rabindra Mahavidyalaya Final Merit List 2018
- Instituted Name – Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Champadanga
- Afflicted to – University of Burdwan
- Course provide – UG Honours / General
- Admission for – BA / B.Com / B.Sc
- Academic Session – 2018
- Apply Process – Online
- Official website –www.rabindramahavidyalaya.org
- Online Application Open form – In the month of June
- Merit List will be published on – June
Academic Seat For UG Adimission
- B.A Honours Course in Bengali (82 seats), Economics (B.A & B.Sc 37 seats), Education (52 seats), English (82 seats), Geography (31 seats), History (82 seats), Philosophy (73 seats), Political Science (37 seats), Sanskrit (73 seats).
- B.Sc Honours Course in (Botany (39 seats), Chemistry (37 seats), Mathematics (36 seats), Microbiology (45 seats), Physics (35 seats), Zoology (40 seats).
- B.Com Honours Course in Accountancy (87 seats).
Admission Qualification for UG Admission
- Aggregate 45 (for all categories) and passed Mathematics or Business Mathematics or equivalent at H.S of Equivalent board examination.
- Zoology / Botany Aggregate 50 (for general category) & 45 for SC / ST / OBC-A & B category)
- B.A / B.Sc / B.Com General Course Aggregate 30 marks.
Documents Required for UG Admission
Age proof Certificate (10th Admit card / School Certificate) ,Admit Card / Mark Sheet of all public Exam pass ,Caste Certificate (if applicable), PH Certificate (if applicable).
verification Original for UG Admission
Duly Signed printed Registration form (to printed just after admission) ,self-Attested photocopy of:
Age proof Certificate (10th Admit Card / School Certificate , Admit Card and Mark Sheet of all public Exam pass ,Caste Certificate (if applicable) ,PH certificate (if applicable) ,School Leaving Certificate ,Migration Certificate ,Payment e-Receipt.
Application fees for UG Admission
- Application fee through online (debit card / Credit Card / Net banking) or offline (bank Challan).
- B.Sc Honours Rs.1970/-
- B.Sc Gen Rs.1670/-(Micro Biology Honours Rs.3820/-
- B.Com Honours Rs.1490/- & General Rs.1370/-
- B.A Honours Rs.1440/- & General Rs.1330/
Contact here for more detail
Champadanga, Hooghly, West Bengal, India, Pin – 71204
Ph & Fax – 03212-255104
Email – email@example.com
rabindramahavidyalaya Merit List 2018
- Firstly ,student must login in the official website of Rabindra Mahavidyalaya that is www.rabindramahavidyalaya.org.
- After that you type the Rabindra Mahavidyalaya (UG) Admission 2018 and searched on the home page.
- After that Rabindra Mahavidyalaya (UG) Admission 2018 open then your name then fill up the admission form.
- Take the copy of the Printed admission application form PDF File.