Vidyasagar University Merit List 2018
Vidyasagar University (UG) Admission / Merit List 2018 Declare at www.vidyasagar.ac.in. Vidyasagar University is now ready to take the exam for the under graduate course 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com. Honours & General Courses. Those student are interested in the admission they can check the fees detail, online form filling process, merit list etc. Vidyasagar University affiliated to 3 year Degree Course.
vidyasagar Merit List 2018
Vidyasagar University provide 1st year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com. Honours & General Courses. The Under graduate course Anthropology, Aquaculture Management, Accounting and Finance, Bengali, Botany, Bio-technology, Bio-Chemistry, Computer Science, Chemistry, Defence Studies, Economics, Disaster Management, Geography, Geology, Hindi, History, Human Right Education, Music, Marketing Management, Mathematics, Microbiology, Military Science, NSS, Nutrition, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Physics, Physiology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Santali, Statistics, Zoology, NCC. to get the admission in three year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours / General) courses they must have Minimum Qualification High Secondary (10+2) Examination for Admission to first year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Honours & General Course.
Vidyasagar Uni Final Merit List 2018
- Organised Name – Vidyasagar College, Kolkata
- Afflicted with – University of Calcutta.
- Course Name – Under Graduate (UG)
- Admission for – BA / B.Sc Honours & General / Pass Course
- Academic Session – 2018
- Apply through – Online
- Official Website – www.vidyasagarcollege.edu.in
Details of UG Course
- BA Honours in – English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication
- B.Sc Honours in – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Psychology, Electronics, Bio Chemistry, Food & Nutrition.
Admission Qualification :
- student has passed the Higher Secondary (12th ) or its equivalent Examination is eligible to seek admission to the 1st year of the 3-year B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (Honours & General) Courses of Studies provided he / she has also passed having full marks not being less than 100.
- Student who have passed Higher Secondary (12th) Vocational examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training shall be eligible to seek admission to the B.A (Gen/Major) 1st year Course of Studies taking the Subjects under Humanities Division Only.
- Candidates taking up Honours Course for Physics, Chemistry, Geography 60% in Aggregate, Zoology, Botany, Physiology, Electronics, Biochemistry,Mathematics, Computer Science, Food and nutrition, Psychology, Journalism & Mass Communication 50% in aggregate, English 60% in aggregate, Bengali 55% in aggregate, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Economics, 50% in aggregate, For General Subject / Stream 40% in Aggregate.
Academic seat Information
UG Course in Commerce (95 seats), Bengali (105 seats), Economics (65 seats), English (105 seats), History (105 seats), Philosophy (105 seats), Political Science (90 seats), MLISc-15, Sanskrit (95 seats), Sociology (60 seats), Santali (50 seats), Hindi (50 seats), Anthropology (50 seats), Applied Mathematics (80 seats), Aquaculture Management & Technology (30 seats), Botany (55 seats), Chemistry (50 seats), Computer Science (55 seats), Electronics (25 seats), Geography (65 seats), Human Physiology (40 seats), Microbiology (30 seats), Physics (55 seats), Zoology (45 seats), Food & Nutrition (25 seats).
Documents Required for Admission time
- Self Colour Photograph
- Age proof Certificate (10th Admit Card / School Certificate)
- Mark Sheet of Madhyamik & H.S examinations
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
Admission time verification Original document
- Duly Signed printed Registration from (to printed just after admission)
- Self Attested Photocopy of:
- Attested photo-copies admit & mark sheet of Madhyamik and H.S Examination should be attached with
- Submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt.
- SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B/ PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original School / College leaving certificate
- One Recent passport size photograph
- Payment e-Receipt
Contact Details for Enquiry:
Paschim Medinipur, Midnapore-721102
Ph no – 03222 276554 / 276555
You Can See Your Merit List : Download Vidyasagar University (UG) merit list 2018