Here is really a Good news for those applicants who wants to apply for the AP Health Department vacancies. Applicants should have Eligible Criteria for applying AP Health Department Recruitment 2018. All the eligible candidates who are searching all over the internet regarding the 1,500 Mid Level Provider Jobs, were to be informed that now, Department of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh had now invited online applications from the interested and capable candidates from all over the country in order to fill up the various vacancies. If you find youself eligible after reading the eligibiliy criteria for the AP Health Department Recruitment 2018 which is given below in the passage, then you must apply for the same before the last date. The Recruitment notification meanwhile to fill the 1500 number of Mid Level Providers posts on Contract Basis. The Health Department will declare the vacant list of the Mid Level Providers. Check out the entire passage in order to get to know about each and every detail regarding the Recruitment.
AP Health Department Recruitment 2018
The Application procedure of AP Health Department Recruitment 2018 is clearly given below. All those can check the AP Health Dept Mid Level Projector Notification fastly and check the stipulations and then apply for the tenure for applying is only from 12th to 27th March 2018 and only Offline Applications in prescribed format which is available at cfw.ap.nic.in and the officials also intimate the further information if any modifications in the recruitment is done. The organisation will select efficient individuals in order to fill up the given several posts under different departments. Those candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment process, must check out the eligibility criteria which has been mentioned below in the passage as per the organisational requirements. Other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
AP Health Department Recruitment 2018 Overview
- Organisation Name: Director Of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh
- Name Of The Posts: Mid Level Provider(MLP)
- Number Of Vacancies: 1,500 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 12th March 2018
- Application End Date: 27th March 2018(05.00 PM)
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in/ www.psc.ap.gov.in
AP Health Department Recruitment 2018 Zone Wise Jobs List:
- Kadapa Zone: 460 Posts
- Rajamundhry Zone: 350 Posts
- Vizag Zone: 345 Posts
- Guntur Zone: 345 Posts
AP Health Department Recruitment 2018 Eligbility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed BSc in Nursing (Female) and from any Government approved University with minimum Qualification Marks.
- Age Criteria: Applicants age limits should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on closing date of Application Procedure. Applicants visit the Official web portal for knowing Category wise Age relaxation details.
- Application Fee: No application fee to pay for the AP Health Dept Mid Level Providers Recruitment notification 2018.
- Mode of Selection: Applicants selection made on the basis Organization will be conducted Written Examination and Merit list.
- Salary Package: The selected candidates will receive the good pay band as per the organization norms.
How to apply for AP Health Department Recruitment 2018
- At first, all the candidates must visit the APPSC main site www.psc.ap.gov.in / cfw.ap.nic.in.
- On the Home page find the AP Health Department Mid Level Provider Notification 2018 placed.
- Open it and check the details specified.
- Check it and Open the Andhra Pradesh Mid Level Provider Offline Application given on the main page.
- Fill the Complete details on the MLP Application Form and recheck it once.
- Submit the Application and take a copy of the Application for further recruitment rounds.
AP Health Dept Mid Level Providers Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement From: 14th March 2018
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 27th March 2018